add_filter( 'unzip_file_use_ziparchive', '__return_false' );

1.6 Neurodermatitis and asthma Copy

Neurodermatitis and asthma
There are a number of causes of the above and we often see the worst cases with very young children, these are some of the reasons

Disturbed intestinal bacterial flora

A large number of children who develop minimal forms of neurodermatitis in the newborn stage was delivered by caesarean section. In other cases, the mother or the child itself was treated with antibiotics before or after the birth. Unfortunately, we also find a large number of babies were not breastfed or only for a short period of time and consequently were given baby milk formula, i. e. cow’s milk.In all these cases, either the intestinal mucosa were inadequately colonised or the intestinal flora was damaged. The intestine is unable to cope with its role as defensive organ and eczema and also mucosal infection follows. As a result, the intestine should be included in the treatment of skin disease at all times.

Hereditary transmission

Case histories frequently report a hereditary predisposition to allergic disorders. The parents of most people with skin disease either have skin disease themselves or react allergically in some other way.Foods such as cow’s milk and wheat which trigger allergies are fed to children early in life and often lead to eczema in children with an inherited condition. They represent one of the main stresses in bioresonance therapy.

Intestinal and dermatomycosis

I was able to test Candida albicans infestation in the intestines of all my skin patients. Unfortunately, it is frequently the case that the body is allergic to this fungus and reacts with cutaneous eruptions. Consequently, in addition to restoring the intestinal flora, the allergy should also be treated.In addition to intestinal fungi, the damaged skin is also colonised with cutaneous fungi. If this is overlooked, eczema appears resistant to therapy and incurable.

Amalgam and heavy metal contamination

If the skin still does not fundamentally recover following detailed allergy therapy and intestinal regulation, there is often amalgam or other heavy metal contamination present. Even babies who do not have any fillings of their own often exhibit high levels of heavy metal acquired mainly through breastfeeding. As amalgam consists of mercury (53 %) and a mixture of silver, tin, copper and zinc, clean-up is advisable in any case as this block often leads to underlying regulatory inhibition of the whole organism.For amalgam elimination, I am using a method after Hülsberg (see bibliography; see also the paper by Dr. Maubach-Chandra).

Inoculations

Inoculations, especially the polio vaccination (also in the DPT vaccination), may trigger neurodermatitis. In addition, in my practice, it is striking how often vaccinations and the first occurrence of skin disease overlap, especially in children with lowered resistance, those with an inherited condition and children who already exhibit a latent cutaneous manifestation such as cradle cap, for example. Children with protein intolerance react allergically to vaccinations as many vaccines are manufactured from egg white.

Food additives

Even supposedly harmless substances are hazardous for those with skin disease, as is the long list of colourings (E 102 – E 180), preservatives (E 210 – E 341, E 450), thickening and gelling agents (E 400 – E 412), nitrates (E 249 – E 252) and others (E 620 – E 625). I have not treated any cases which have not been affected by several of these additives.

Treatments

It’s important to identify the underlying cause and treat these, the above examples will give you some indications and a place to start

• Observe particular recommendations given in our literature or seminars carefully.
  • Supportive measures and physical strengthening at the outset.
  • Remove blocks and eliminate toxins carefully.
  • If necessary, allergen avoidance and mycosis treatment.
  • Use allopathic remedies, where absolutely essential.
  • Treat neurodermatitis at the end of the therapy session.
  • See that asthma patients keep their emergency set at hand.
This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.