add_filter( 'unzip_file_use_ziparchive', '__return_false' );

1.13 Magnetic field therapy Copy

Magnetic field therapy

The DMI function must not be applied after organ transplantations, with bleedings and patients with hemorrhages or tending to hemorrhages.

It is no secret that a series of important rhythms having a considerable influence on our regulatory systems – and hence on our health – lie in the low-frequency range. The most important frequency is probably the Schumann wave. What is this Schumann wave all about? Here I must go into a slightly lengthier explanation.

Since the work of the German physicist O. W. Schumann (1888-1978), we have known that magnetic AC fields which have an influence on humans – so-called Schumann waves – are present in nature. Thus, humans live in an electric and magnetic AC field between the Earth’s surface and the ionosphere.

This AC field is stimulated by solar activity, storms, and the transition from day to night.

When, for example, a bolt of lightning strikes somewhere on the Earth, it is not just a local occurrence. The lightning generates impulses which travel around the whole planet, because they are reflected in this cavity resonator by the ionosphere and the Earth’s surface. Thus, there are powerful standing waves which remain stable over a long time.

The following experiment was conducted: Students had to stay in totally shielded underground rooms for a fairly long period of time. They were therefore shielded from Schumann waves. The consequence: Their body rhythms were ‘derailed’, and a significant negative impact on their wellbeing was observed.

In space capsules, there are built-in generators simulating Schumann waves; otherwise, humans would not be able to remain for any length of time in outer space.

Incidentally, the micromagnetic field pulse characteristic of the DMI section of the BICOM 2000 is modelled on the natural pulses of Schumann waves.

All life on Earth needs Schumann waves. The physicist Prof. König, a disciple of Prof. Schumann’s, accurately calculated the frequencies of Schumann waves. The lowest frequency is 7.8 Hz.

Significantly, the hippocampal wave, which exerts a decisive influence on brain function, shares the same frequency, i.e. 7.8 Hz.

Back in the early 1990’s, the physicist Dr Wolfgang Ludwig reported that the US military in Alaska was operating an enormous HAARP antenna system with extremely high power levels. This system uses the properties of a cavity resonator in order to broadcast signals in this frequency range as well. This is a secret project of the American military. There is much speculation on the aim and purpose of the project. Whatever it may be, it may be assumed that the system also generates disturbance frequencies in this range which are capable of adversely influencing the human organism.

These are frequencies radiated by the brain, i.e. from the control centre of the body, which naturally have a decisive influence on all bodily processes.

Interestingly, frequencies for auricular diagnosis according to Nogier also lie in this Extremely Low Frequency range. The lowest frequency is 1.14 Hz. Additional frequencies are 2.28, 4.56, 6.84 and 9.12 Hz.

Russian researchers also use the frequencies under 10 Hz for special diagnosis systems.

We may, therefore, assume that the lowest frequencies play an important role in regulating our organisms.

Many years ago, I told our electronic engineers that we needed a bandpass14 in this Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) range.

The engineers’ response was always that this was not technically possible. But I stuck to my guns, and lo and behold, after a long time in development, modern electronic components have finally made possible the creation of a bandpass in this Extremely Low Frequency range.

This electronic master stroke nevertheless required brand new hardware and software. The 1 –25 Hz bandpass requires its very own electronics module that cannot be ‘grafted onto’ the previous bandpass electronics in the Bicom device.

This special electronic circuit spans the 1 – 25 Hz range. The bandpass requires at least 2 minutes for a 1 – 25 Hz sweep, since it builds up slowly in accordance with the law, i.e. requires a particular amount of time to ‘move into position’ in the desired frequency range.

The Bicom prototype with a bandpass in the Extremely Low Frequency range was tested in practices over a fairly long period of time. During its use, a very good therapeutic effect was observed. Among other things, for example, it was noticed that when this frequency range was used, eliminations onto the footplate electrodes were markedly stronger than was normally the case with the previous equipment.

We had now finally succeeded in accessing the Extremely Low Frequency range for bioresonance treatment, yet this required completely new hardware and software. The obvious next step, therefore, was to think about a new, enhanced Bicom device.

We’ve now managed to turn these thoughts into reality! With the DMI function

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.